Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Friday 9 September 2016

How do I treat my hair?


About my hair:


My hair is quite thick and wavy. I love my hair since I am able to plat it, tie it up and leave it without thinking for a second and it does not break often. I do have split ends but the quality of my hair is good. I appreciate my hair whether it's good or bad since it has made me look what I am. It is a part of my body and is God's gift. I have not cut my hair since 5 years but only have trimmed it as the hair does not grow quickly. I have shoulder length hair which is not too long and not too short as well and I can easily shampoo my hair and wash it off within a minute. That's what is the best part as I do not need to spend time in washing my hair.

The ways I've treated my hair:

Salon treatment:

I go for a hair treatment to a salon regularly and get my hair oiled and apply a serum which protects the hair from getting entangled and damaged due to the sun, dust and pollution. I also apply Pantene shampoo which makes it feel soft and helps in nourishing the strands, thus avoiding them from splitting up. This treatment has helped me a lot since the time I've started it and it's very necessary for the hair quality to improve and it helps hair growth too.


Home treatment:

The best formula I've learn since the past years is that, it's necessary to use coconut oil for the hair and hence every week, I take a small cup of coconut and heat it for some time. I then apply a small amount of this warm oil in every strand of my hair and then leave it for about 15 minutes. After this, I wash my hair wish a shampoo and conditioner and then dab it slowly with a towel to leave it dry. This has been another way I've treated my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment